Newcastle Kayak Tours
Enjoy our fleet of Hobie Mirage kayaks. Choose to use pedal power or traditional paddle – it’s up to you! Our most popular daytime tours are 2 to 3 hours. Corporate group outings, private groups and sunrise and sunset tour adventures are also available. Whether you are a seasoned paddler or first timer, there is a paddle trip for you
Our blue/yellow/white tours can be scheduled for either morning (8-9am start) or afternoon (from 3pm) and include:
- All kayaking and safety equipment
- Safety talk and instruction on paddling
- Friendly and qualified kayak guides
What should you bring?
- T-shirt (ideally long sleeved) or sun shirt (rash-shirt)
- Additional layer for cold or windy days
- Comfortable shorts
- Footwear that can get wet
- Storage space is very limited so please bring only essential items
- The tours are conducted at a relaxed pace and our easiest tour (Blue) is suitable for all ages and abilities. A child 10+ can accompany an adult where a tandem kayak is available.
- The Yellow and White tours are suitable for those 14 years and older enjoying moderate levels of fitness.
- Children under 16 years need to be accompanied by an adult for all tours.